- http://www.AlwaysSpanish.com, hereinafter known simply as “Always Spanish” or “the Website”, is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Website are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. Always Spanish reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Website, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
- The materials used and displayed on the Website, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Always Spanish or its partners or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be used solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Always Spanish or the appropriate affiliate.
- The Website may contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER ALWAYS SPANISH NOR ITS PARTNERS ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES. The information, facts, and opinions provided are no substitute for professional advice. Always consult your preferred subject matter expert for any professional advice, recommendation, or solution before undertaking any study plan as outlined in the Website. This Website is for informational purposes and should be used in conjunction with established language professionals.
- The Website includes bulletin boards, comment threads, and other user and member created areas which allow you and other users and members to post information, provide feedback to Always Spanish, and interact online. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You agree to only post information that is true and correct in light of your knowledge. You shall not, without the express approval of Always Spanish, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Always Spanish, its subsidiaries, divisions, partners, agents, and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although Always Spanish and its partners may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and other user and member generated content on the Website, neither Always Spanish nor its partners is under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge that Always Spanish and its partners do not control the information available on the bulletin boards, comment threads and other user and member generated areas and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, comment thread or on any other user or member generated content are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. Always Spanish and its partners reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the comment threads, bulletin boards or on any other user or member generated content. You acknowledge that any submissions you make to the Service (i.e., user-generated content including but not limited to: text, video, audio and photographs) (each, a “submission”) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by Always Spanish and you waive any moral rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. You grant Always Spanish a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to the Submissions, which includes without limitation the right for Always Spanish or any third party Always Spanish designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any Submission posted by you on or to Always Spanish, including any Submission posted on Always Spanish through a third party.
- You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material; and (b) that you are at least thirteen years old. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless Always Spanish, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, partners, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you or any user of your account of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. Always Spanish reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- Always Spanish does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Service by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. THE SERVICE AND ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Your use of the Website is at your own risk. NEITHER ALWAYS SPANISH, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, PARTNERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST ALWAYS SPANISH, OR ALWAYS SPANISH AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, PARTNERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- Always Spanish and its partners do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Website and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your use of such web sites is at your own risk. You acknowledge that the use of any advice, opinion, recommendation, statement or other information displayed, link to, or distributed through the Website is at your own risk. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Website you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither Always Spanish, nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, partners, agents, representatives or licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the Website.
- You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, comment thread or on any other user or member generated content, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
- ALWAYS SPANISH’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PODCASTS
Always Spanish’s podcasting service (the “Podcast Service”) consists of news and information files (the “Podcast Content”) that may be downloaded to your computer and/or transferred to your portable MP3 player.The Podcast Service is available only for private, non-commercial use. Any other uses, including without limitation the incorporation of advertising into or the placement of advertising associated with or targeted towards the Podcast Content, are strictly prohibited. You may not edit or modify or redistribute the Podcast Content or links supplied by Always Spanish Ownership: Always Spanish’s Podcast Service and the Podcast Content are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Always Spanish owns all rights including copyright to the Podcast Content, and to The Always Spanish logos and trademarks used in connection with the Podcast Service. Right to Discontinue Podcast Service: Always Spanish reserves the right to discontinue providing any or all of the Podcast Service at any time and to require you to cease displaying, distributing or otherwise using any or all of the Podcast Content for any reason including, without limitation, your violation of any provision of this Member Agreement. Always Spanish assumes no liability for any of your activities in connection with the Podcast Content and/or the Podcast Service or for your use of the Podcast Content and/or the Podcast Service in connection with your Website, computer or MP3 player.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of Republic of India.
Intellectual Property Issues
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. Just as washingtonpost.com requires users to respect our copyrights, and those of our partners and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our designated copyright agent either by mail to Copyright Agent, Always Spanish, #701/A, Arvindo Towers, Kandivali (W), Mumbai 400 067, India or in email to mail@AlwaysSpanish.com. This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Please include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Updated as of March 22, 2013.